Providing customers with excellent after-sales services contributes to retaining and increasing loyal customers. And not to forget, more customers directly affect revenues and profits. But certain hurdles stop managers from achieving this success, like mismanagement of field force. Managers have a hard time supervising their field employees without the help of field force management software.
Field force management software is designed to automate mundane and repetitive functions that consume managers’ and employees’ energy and time. The software helps managers keep an eye on the field technicians from afar and ensures that they provide customers with the best after-sales services.
What are the Challenges of After-Sales Services?
Providing great after-sales can be an asset to the company and help stay ahead of the competition and increase sales. But some challenges are the hurdles in the growth of the company.
- Delayed Visits: The success of the after-sales service depends on how fast the company took action, assigned the job, and the technician visited. But sometimes, customers have to wait a long time and make multiple calls before an agent visits.
- The discrepancy in Information: Since it’s a long process, a lot more happens, from logging a service request to the agent visit. This gap can cause discrepancy of information leading to the wrong agent being assigned or wrong tools and services being bought.
- Confusion in Work Orders: Managers are already managing clients, employees, and other work. They may assign the wrong work orders to the wrong agent. This affects the services offered.
- Unable to contact Executives: It is really tough for managers to get in touch with field technicians manually to know their location and task updates. This also makes sharing information about changes in schedules difficult.
- Documentation Handling: Collecting information and feedback is an important part of their job role. They must carry a bunch of paperwork that causes them inconvenience while working.
- Fraudulent Practice: Due to field agents being on the road most of the time, there is a high chance that the location and task updates might not be accurate. Time Theft is a common practice among field executives.
How Can Field Force Management Software Help?
With the advancement of technology, these challenges can easily be addressed. Field force management software is that technology that will help you automate many functions. This way, agents will be able to work more efficiently.
- Fool Proof Attendance: The system offers geocoded attendance, through which field agents’ attendance gets automatically marked once they reach their task location. This method is foolproof, and attendance cannot be fabricated.
- Live Location Tracking: Managers can track their employees through a GPS tracking system. The software offers real-time and accurate information. This helps them to know the location of the agents all the time without having to call.
- Smart Task Allocation: The automation of tasks ensures that the tasks get delegated to the available best-fit employee. Managers can even track the work order progress and status through the software.
- Digital Documents and Custom Forms: the cloud storage provided by the field force management software is of great use. Important documents can be uploaded to it. Field technicians have all-time remote access to them. Custom forms can be used to collect feedback and other data digitally. All this eliminates the need to carry physical documents.
- API: The software is extremely flexible and can easily be integrated with other software like CRM. This will mitigate the need to use multiple software to serve the customers, which is time-consuming.
- Insightful Reports: Automated real-time reports are generated by the software managers use to stuffy the productivity and performance quality of the employees.
- In-Built Chat Box: To avoid switching from one platform to another to operate, the software comes with an in-built chat box. Employees can share messages, videos, pictures, and even voice notes.
Boost Your After Sales Services With TrackoField
Customers are more inclined to buy services and product which they know provides good after-sales services. Businesses aim to provide the best after-sales services, and investing in field force management software can make it possible.
TRackoField is a leading field force management software that offers technically advanced automated solutions to help employees be productive.
Get a demo now!